Climategate

Have a great new article on a science related topic? Post it here!
John Klayer

Climategate

Post by John Klayer »

Isn't what we do peer reviewed among us? Have any of you got together to keep another holographer from posting? Have any of you straight out lied about your results? Do the climate "scientists" lie? It is there for the world to see!
Dutchelm05

Climategate

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Interesting topic John,
All I can say is all though we may not limit a post here on the forum, it isn't to say there isn't bad information that could cause someone to do something incorrectly.
Also, I don't think we holographers have an agenda as do some of the climate folks. There are people in big oil who try to muddy the water enough to cast doubt. As a result there are those who might paint an extreme picture about loom and gloom. Just ask the creationist folks. Perhaps that is another topic :shhh:
John Klayer

Climategate

Post by John Klayer »

Okay, okay I won't post about climategate again! But now you brought up creationism. I always wondered why the creationest have a problem with the big bang theory. Why aren't they happy that God made everything from nothing and the big bang was Genisis?
The_Stranger

Climategate

Post by The_Stranger »

John Klayer wrote:Okay, okay I won't post about climategate again! But now you brought up creationism. I always wondered why the creationest have a problem with the big bang theory. Why aren't they happy that God made everything from nothing and the big bang was Genisis?
Because if you accept the big bang theory you kinda have to accept the whole "13 billion year old universe" thingy. And with that comes accepting the presence of dinosaurs, cavemen and other strange species not mentioned in the bible, the fact that the humans/earth seems not to be the centre of all things (with ages of existence before the coming of man) and it opens the door to evolution..
I assume there are a lot of believers who do accept the big bang as a act of God (in one way or the other), but very few will be hardcore creationists..