DCG Plates

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
Dinesh

DCG Plates

Post by Dinesh »

We have DCG plates available in 4x5 and 8x10. The cost is is 4.00 USD for 4x5's and 20.00 USD for 8x10's plus shipping. We have no minimum quantity.
If interested, email at t3take_at..yahoo_dot..com.
Colin Kaminski

DCG Plates

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Do you supply a recommended processing program?
John Klayer

DCG Plates

Post by John Klayer »

What is the sensitivity at 532 nm?
Dinesh

DCG Plates

Post by Dinesh »

[quote:93520f80f6]Do you supply a recommended processing program?[/quote:93520f80f6]
Yes. If you have any problems with the image or the plates, you can always email me and I'll try and help. So far Mark has emailed me a couple of times with some technical issues.

[quote:93520f80f6]What is the sensitivity at 532 nm?[/quote:93520f80f6]
I've never used 532, but Danny tells me that with his 100mW expanded to about 4x5 and bouncing off one mirror, he gets a good image in about 2 minutes. I believe Mark also uses a 532.If you were to ask me technically, I'd say that it's about 2/3rds of 488 (so a 100mJ/sq cm of 488 would need 166mJ/sq cm or 532). It's always difficult giving an absolute number for DCG sensitivity because you're affecting the entire mass of the emulsion. The less you hit it, the softer it is and the more it swells giving you broadband. The more you hit it, the harder it becomes giving you narrow band. I've shot DCG from anywehere around 60mJ/sq cm to several hundred mJ/sq cm.