Two 5W SP Argon Ion lasers w/power supply

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

1 - 5 watt Spectra Physics 165 with external wavelength selector, prism and narrow band mirror set. Intra Cavity air spaced etalon. SP 265 recently rebuilt power supply. ($4500)

1- 5 watt Spectra Physics 164. Slight water leakage at magnet. I was told high temp epoxy can be used to fix leak. SP 265 power supply that needs work. Broad band mirror set. ($1,000)

Mirror sets for both lasers are interchangable and the intra cavity etalon fits in both lasers. Power suppies interchangable.
Both lasers are water cooled and 3 phase electricity.

Basically, if you buy both, you have a very nice set of spare parts. Both lasers and power supplies ($5000)

I can demonstrate the laser as it is hooked up. I would rather sell to a buyer that comes to my lab to see it run and insure a safe passage to their new home.

Shipping would be extra and as I don't have experience in crating these for shipping I would have to hire a crating company to professionally crate them. That and the shipping would be extra.
Dutchelm05

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Good luck John
Does this mean your not going to shoot holographry? Please say it isn't so... :?
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

Well, when time permits I still have some HeNe's and the blue laser you sent me. :wink:

I just don't use the Argon's that much anymore and could sure use the cash.
Dutchelm05

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Well glad to hear that, your welcome to the blue laser for as long as you need it. Sorry about the mode hops :)
Good luck John,
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

OK, last chance for this great deal. I will accept almost any amount but again it is pick up only as I don't want to even attempt to package these so they are in sound shape when they arrive.

The main one is hooked up and I can demo. Also, as I stated, if you buy these then I will sell all my lab stuff - cheap.
Ed Wesly

Post by Ed Wesly »

Sorry to hear you are getting rid of all your stuff! I don't know if you have ever visited photonlexicon.com (a Dinesh-free zone!) but that might be another place to put your lasers up for sale.

Nope, I am sorry, but this pack-rat doesn't want them! I got two similar of my own that I want to get rid of!
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

Thanks Ed, I will try there too.
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

Ok, since the tree took out my three phase shed, pole etc, I don't think I am going to invest in getting the three phase back up and running. So I am willing to part with these two laser for Best Offer.

Basically, you come pick them up and I will let my babies go real cheap. :(
Danny Bee

Post by Danny Bee »

Ed Wesly wrote: (a Dinesh-free zone!)
:?:
why pick on dinesh hes dosnt even visit this forum
just a thought to keep it on the bright side :angel:
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

Danny, why do you repond to a post that long ago. You kinda take away from person that see a new post here and read you last post instead of my important post that I will let the lasers go cheap. Please don't respond unless on topic.

Again, I will let the lasers go real cheap to a good home.