Two 5W SP Argon Ion lasers w/power supply

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

Ok, if anyone wants these babies I will give them away for FREE. Moving, cant take them and hate to put them in the dumpster. You just need to come pick them up. I live in Maryland.
Kaveh

Post by Kaveh »

This is sad. Sorry to ask questions on something you are giving away free. Do these work? What power do they give out, do you know?
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

Kevah, so nice to hear from you again. They are still in the condition of this thread. Thus my reason for finding this thread and posting here. The one is fully holographically ready with etalon. The second head works but has a leak and has broad band mirrors in it. The second PS, well not sure on that one. Haven't used it in a while. I had a lot of fun with these babies. I hope someone gives them a good home with holography and has as much fun as I did with them.

Peace my friend.
mophead

Post by mophead »

I feel like a smuck with this being my first post--I read here quite a bit, though.

Don't throw them away! Heck, I'll drive 12 hours each way before they go to waste like that.
MarioMaster

Post by MarioMaster »

Hi John,

Bob Hess kindly pointed this thread in my direction and if this offer is still available I'd like to take the systems off your hands.
I live near Allentown, PA so it's not a very far drive for me. And thanks again Bob for passing this along :)
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

Yup, come get them. Shoot me an e-mail to set up time and date, address = holograms3d at yahoo dot com.