Coherent 315M-100 System w/ Jodan Spatial Filter

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
geso

Post by geso »

For Sale $1750

One of the famous Coherent 315M-100 laser sytems w/ laser head, controller and autostart widget.

I will also include the very popular Jodan LPSF-100 3 axis spatial filter w/ microscope objective and assorted pinholes.
This system includes everything needed to get you lasing, including a 10amp 12v power supply.

This particular laser was tested by Sam Goldwasser, and even includes his signature on the laser head.
That right there's enough to make any serious laser enthusiast shiver with excitement.

I have made many holograms with this laser, and will attest to its single longitudinal mode behavior.

I'm selling this because I have another 315M, but the 315M-150 150mw version. Seems a shame to have this compulsively tucked away in my lab with all my other loot. I know this will make someone very happy :)

Tell me a good story and I'll include stuff that will take you years to acquire.

Just thought I'd send out a line here on the holo-forum before I list it on ebay, or before I decide I'd rather keep it in my stockpile ;) I can take some pics if anyone is interested, just shoot me an e-mail and we can chat.

gsohnle < at > y a h o o < d o t > com

Also, if your curious I have some stuff on ebay now including a Jodan Spatial filter identical to what I'm offering here. Although, that spatial filter has an added 50mm collimator eliminating the need for a collimating mirror if doing small holograms.

My ebay id is gsohnle3v5c

-George
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Good deal George; you will make someone here happy. The 315M lasers are the most reliable small SLM green lasers in the world! Phil 142laser