Blue 100 mW Laser for Sale!

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Many people have the impression that one cannot use an Argon laser for holography unless it has an etalon for single frequency operation installed but this is simply not true! The coherence length is short; on the order of 5-7 cm so the object size is limited and the holographer must measure and adjust the reference and object beam path legnths to be as close to equal as possible to get good bright exposures but small objects are certainly possible. Therfore...

For sale: Omnichrome model 532 Argon Ion laser with model 170B power supply. Laser has 488 nm optics installed but mirror set may be swaped for 514.5 nm or tunable (not included). Runs on 220V single phase with a dryer plug and air cooled. This laser is new old stock with only 0.8 hours on the time meter. It will arive with a couple hours on it as I will test it before shipping. USA only please as this is heavy. These lasers are about $7,500 new from Melles Griot but I am asking only $1,500 plus actual shipping. Please contact me through this forum or call (813) 974-2378 with questions. Phil Bergeron, 142laser,

E mail me at: pbergero<dot> usf<dot>edu
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi All,
This laser is no longer available; it has been sold. If anyone needs a multiline Argon I may have almost new one coming in soon at about 1/4 watt, 6-8 lines. Phil 142laser