Helium Neon Lasers available

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

I have an assortment of Helium Neon lasers that will work well for holography from 5 to 30+ mW. I have ready to ship many JDS 1145P 25" long heads all well tested. I will issue a money back refund if not satisfied with the laser! I also have some systems listed on e bay under 142laser right now. I will give anyone here a 10% discount on e bay items. Tell me what you want in a HeNe and I bet I have one. Best wishes, Phil, 142laser (813) 974-2378 pblol@yahoo<dot>com
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Phil, is it available outside US? Do you sell directly? I could arrange a company that can buy these lasers in US for me in the case of international shippment is not possible/expensive.

For me a He-Ne laser is more certifiable than diodes..

Regards,

Sergio - Polygrama
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi Sergio,
Sure I will ship to Brazil but you are right it would be expensive. I will never charge any extra for shipping but I don't get any special rates. If you know someone with a business they may get a better rate and if they are in the USA I will ship to their location free. :) What power level do you want? I have from 1-22 mW available. Do you want a lab style supply with key switch or a high voltage brick module with 120 and 240V wiring to save money? Let me know what you want and I will give you a favorable quote. hene's are well behaved for holography as long as you mind the coherence legnth requirements. Best wishes, Phil, 142laser

PS Anyone else need a nice stable laser with a near perfect beam and >10 cm coherence legnth? :) Long live Helium Neon!