Want to Buy: Power Meter, Beam Profiler, Lens, Mirror Mounts

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
hzbalci

Post by hzbalci »

Hi,
I am setting up a lab and I am looking for instruments such as:

Power Meter: Sensitive to visible range (400-700 would be enough), 0.1-200 mW power range, USB or RS232 interface preferred
Beam Profiler: CCD or knife edge beam profiler for the same wavelength range
Laser Beam Shutters and Controller
1" & 2" Lens Holders, variable size rectangular slit (1-5 mm slit size would be OK), mirror holders, X, XY, or XYZ translation stages, 1" or 2" irises, beam expander (3x-10x would be fine), Rail and rail carrier

Please let me know if you have any of these things from reputable manufacturers (Newport, CVI, Edmunds, Thorlabs).

Thanks,
Hamza
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi,
What kind of meter do you need? I have a digital UDT that goes up to 200 mW but it is a single wavelegnth meter. What wavelegnth are you using? It can be calibrated for any common laser line. Or I have a Liconix analog meter in excellent original condition. I am asking $200 for the UDT and $300 for the Liconix. Best wushes, Phil, 142laser

PS I also have green SLM lasers and HeNe in all power levels.
hzbalci

Post by hzbalci »

Phil,
I will be using the meter at 488nm, 532nm and 632nm. So the single wavelength multimeter would probably not work for me. I will try to find a digital power meter, if not I might come back to you for the analog power meter.
Thanks,
Hamza
Laser Ben

Post by Laser Ben »

I sent you a PM