coherent 215/315 power controller dongle

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

i had a small number of these units made up and and now have some extras to sell to forum members.It easily plugs into your coherent 215/315 controller box and allows you to set the laser's output (by setting the dial and pressing button), another feature this board has, is an LED light that turns on once the new laser's, output has stabilized.@ $35 each, ill include shipping too .................
Attachments
dongel3.JPG
dongel3.JPG (196.32 KiB) Viewed 2897 times
dongel1.JPG
dongel1.JPG (209.86 KiB) Viewed 2897 times
zipsister

Post by zipsister »

Hi Dave,
I recently bought a 315m/150. Do you have any more of those power output doggles? I'd be keen to buy one (including postage to Australia, although it doesn't look like it weighs much).
Cheers,
Dave Warren
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

sure Dave, ive got plenty . easiest , and so far and i havent heard back from them so i guess the are all working fine ...Dave your is controller is marked "315 M" ? This should be fine to use then ............
John Klayer

Post by John Klayer »

Zip, where did you find a 150?
zipsister

Post by zipsister »

Hi John,
Got it from Mr Gizmos; unfortunately it was the last one he had. He's going into retirement but I expect the business will still go on.
Dave
Frere_Robert

Post by Frere_Robert »

Hi Dave,

Do you happen to have any more power control dongles for a 315M? Thanks for the help.

Best,

Rob
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

Frere_Robert wrote:Hi Dave,

Do you happen to have any more power control dongles for a 315M? Thanks for the help.

Best,

Rob
Hi rob yes i have more being made , the first bunch sold out quickly.PM me your address and ill get one to you.

Dont worry Ed, yours is on the way!