Geola E-mail

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
JohnFP

Geola E-mail

Post by JohnFP »

Unfortunately it came in in my spam box but luckily I review spam mail before deleting it. So review you spam mail before deleting it.

Geola is offering some panchromatic glass plates at various sizes at half the price of slavich they only ask for some feedback data. If you need more information, e-mail me and I will forward their e-mail to you.

Peace and good cheer to all,
John
Danny Bee

Geola E-mail

Post by Danny Bee »

JohnFP wrote:Unfortunately it came in in my spam box but luckily I review spam mail before deleting it. So review you spam mail before deleting it.

Geola is offering some panchromatic glass plates at various sizes at half the price of slavich they only ask for some feedback data. If you need more information, e-mail me and I will forward their e-mail to you.

Peace and good cheer to all,
John
Im interested
JohnFP

Geola E-mail

Post by JohnFP »

Then send me an e-mail and I will respond. That way I know it is the correct address. :wink:
Colin Kaminski

Geola E-mail

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Dear Friends&Colleagues,

Geola has some good news for you - our new holographic materials manufacturing plant has produced new panchromatic (red, green and blue) emulsion GEO-03 on glass. This emulsion has similar characteristics (resolution, lifetime, etc.) as Slavich PFG-03C, but is sensitive to pulse laser as well.
The first batch is available for sale now and we have special offer for it available - today we offer these plates for half price of Slavich PFG-03C (prices
bellow) and as part of the deal we ask you to send us back your experiments data on this emulsion.

Special prices of panchromatic glass plates GEO-03 for batch 101 (the quantity is limited):

One box (30 pcs.) of 63mm x 63mm size plates - 42 EUR EXW Vinius; One box (25 pcs.) of 102mm x 127mm size plates - 118.5 EUR EXW Vinius; One box (6 pcs.) of 180mm x 240mm size plates - 93 EUR EXW Vinius; One box (6 pcs.) of 300mm x 406mm size plates - 186 EUR EXW Vinius; (Any other size glass plates are available on special request)

If you feel interested in this offer, don't hesitate to contact us (This offer is available till February 28th 2010) We wish you all Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year and looking forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,
Sales Dept.
UAB "Geola Digital"
Email info at geola dot com