Brand new JDSU 1145P Polarized laser heads

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
Esoterica

Post by Esoterica »

Brand new JDSU 1145P 23+ mW HeNe heads available now, I have quantity available. $550 each with a one year warranty from me. Absolutely brand new in the factory box, Packaging box label S/N's match the laser head S/N's, All were manufactured 05/2009. The tubes still have the white dot sticker covering the aperture. Free S/H in the US (lower 48 states). I do not have any power supplies for these but they can be found for $50 to $125 from various online vendors / eBay, You'll need a 3800v / 6.5mA brick type power supply. If you want one of these contact me and I'll list one up on Ebay for you specifically. I am a very trusted 5 star Ebay seller, 1530+ Pos feedback with never once a neg or neutral feedback. I am eBay seller Esoteric_Specialties.....
Esoterica

Post by Esoterica »

Price drop......... $450 each!! Take a look, Ebay item # 140386986908

Esoterica wrote:Brand new JDSU 1145P 23+ mW HeNe heads available now, I have quantity available. $550 each with a one year warranty from me. Absolutely brand new in the factory box, Packaging box label S/N's match the laser head S/N's, All were manufactured 05/2009. The tubes still have the white dot sticker covering the aperture. Free S/H in the US (lower 48 states). I do not have any power supplies for these but they can be found for $50 to $125 from various online vendors / eBay, You'll need a 3800v / 6.5mA brick type power supply. If you want one of these contact me and I'll list one up on Ebay for you specifically. I am a very trusted 5 star Ebay seller, 1530+ Pos feedback with never once a neg or neutral feedback. I am eBay seller Esoteric_Specialties.....