DCG and Holographic "stuff" for sale

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

Ok, originally I stated I could not part with all my stuff until I sold the Argon Ion Lasers but we are moving and I really have to downsize. I will sell anything I have and one day, hopefully not too far in the future, I can start accumulating holography stuff again. Visit my web site to see what I have. Tell me what you want and make me an offer. Be aware that if I have to ship oversea, I have to recoop the shipping costs which may not make the item worth the price. Communicate with me via my e-mail... holograms3d at yahoo dot com.

http://www.holograms3d.com/Surplus/Surplus.htm

Tony, I will ship you back the blue laser you lent me. I just wish I had more time to play with it.
rzeheb

Post by rzeheb »

John,
I went to your web page and took a look at your "stuff." I must be "getting in touch with my inner feminine side" or something, but I have to say that it's very sad to see you dismantling your lab. I hope you are moving to someplace nice and that you get the chance to set up a new, even better, lab soon. Best wishes. Ron
Jem

Post by Jem »

Hi John

Sorry to hear you're packing in holography, I do hope you'll still frequent the forum. You have been an inspiration to me and a great source of knowledge, please stick around.

As for equipment, what focal length are your collimating mirors?

Jem
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

If i remember correctly the 12.5 inch was 75 inches (pretty sure about this one) and the 7.5 was about 48 inches.

I will still frequent the forum and as always anything I can do to help anyone I surely will.
Jem

Post by Jem »

Hi John

Thanks for that. I'm afraid that the focal lengths are a little long for me. I only have a small optical table (1000mm x 500mm), I currently use an 8" f3 and thought perhaps another of similar spec' (but perhaps slightly larger) may come in useful.

I'm pleased you'll still be around. I tend to read more than post, but I always respect your opinions and it would be a sad loss to the forum if you weren't here.

Thanks

Jem
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

sorry to hear this John, i know you'll be back, as you already have too much dichromate in your blood !
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

For shipping out of state, go to the UPS (United Parcel Service) and you can do an estimate bases on weight and size (which you can estimage). Sorry, but I cannot answer all requests on shipping costs. The info you need from me is Baltimore, Maryland 21234.
Dutchelm05

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Hey John,

I am equally sad about you taking a sabatacal from DCG. You've done an aweful lot for people like me and have been a good friend.

I would not mind knowing the price of the collimator and the glass grinder. E-mail me if you get a chance.

All the best my friend!
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

hey John an easy way to ship is also thru USPS flat rate boxes, the medium size one ships anywhere in the the US for like $10.50 and it can weigh up to 70 lbs!
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

Thanks Dave. Yea the US shipping isn't too bad, but overseas is killer.