Coherent Compass 315M-150 Laser Heads/Power Supplies

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
Laser Ben

Post by Laser Ben »

We shall find out on Friday. I borrowed a power supply from Junktronix yesterday and they both make ~170mW.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

I am asking Sam directly. Any 315M controller will drive any 315M head; they are NOT matched. It is better than that...every time you fire up the laser it tests itself and adjusts itself for the power set and provides single mode output-sweet. A computer controlled laser experiment with every power on...that way the laser is continuously optimized as it ages. No wonder they work so well and last so long. The 315M laser was such a revolutionart product at that time it was put into production that Coherent did the Coherent thing...they BOUGHT Adlas. This was the 3rd generation Adlas green laser product but that is enough laser history. Adlas lasers are cool. Phil, 142laser
Laser Ben

Post by Laser Ben »

Wonder who's going to win it...

*Cough* Phil... */Cough*
lchildre

Post by lchildre »

Hi,

I am interested in the coherent compass laser heads. My application isn't holography, so SLM isn't critical, but I do care about pointing stability, power stability, and transverse mode quality; I have an analog controller (although I'd like to get one of Sam's autostart adapters). Do you still have the laser heads for sale?

Many thanks,

Lily
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

You might want to make a post on alt.lasers. They are very helpful.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi,
Sam and I have two 315M systems but not that high a power...I do have a 400 mW Adlas though. :) Need to burn some holograms? :)

Like new low hour 315M-100 set for 105 mW. Will take $2,250 including new DC suply and large heatsink or $2,500 with all mounting and wiring done ready to lase. Includes autostart adaptor. Tested perfect SLM by Sam .

Used but very good 315M-50 set for 70 mW. Perfect SLM tested by Sam. $1,500 with new DC supply and large heatsink or $1,750 ready to use.

Prices include shipping to the USA; international buyers welcome but will pay actual shipping costs. Phil 142laser.