SP-907 for sale

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
MichaelH

SP-907 for sale

Post by MichaelH »

I've got a very good condition SP-907 laser and power supply up for sale. The laser puts out 22mW after warm-up and could likely put out a few more with tweaking. Additional pictures are here http://holography.dragonseye.com/newlaser.html

It's got very stable output and has been a reliable work-horse for me since 2003.

I would prefer local pick-up but as there's only one other holographer in the area and he hasn't been any more active than I have, I'll take what I can get.

I'd like to get $300+shipping obo.

If you have a question please post it here and if you'd like to make an offer do so here or email me if you'd like to keep it private. No PMs please.
142laser

SP-907 for sale

Post by 142laser »

Hi,
From the brown deposits in the bore one can tell the tube has high hours of use however you are right I am betting with cleaning and alignment 25+ mW are possible. For someone starting out even 22 mW makes great holograms and hey the power supply brick alone is worth $150 so this is a good deal. I hve a couple Lasos 1 meter long lasers in better condition but I want $750 for them, not $300. I also have like new SP 127 lasers doing overspec power (38 mW) for $1,750 but this is a good deal and someone here should snap it up! Best wishes, Phil, 142laser