Light Fantastic holograms for sale

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
Jem

Post by Jem »

Hi All

A while ago I had the good fortune to be able to purchase a small collection of 'Light Fantastic' holograms from the 1980's. I'm now in the process of sorting them out and I have decided to put a few of them up for sale.

The initial batch are all ~10" x 8" and are on quite thick glass plates. They are all superb holograms as one would expect from Light Fantastic, they really do stick out in front of the plate although this is almost impossible to catch on camera. They are all monochrome, mostly a slight greenish/blueish colour. Please forgive the bad reflections of me taking the photo's in the holograms, these are really difficult to photograph!

If you need to know any more details please contact me and i'll do my best to answer. I'll despatch these anywhere in the world and postage will be charged at cost price. If you're interested in any of them please PM me and we can sort out the details of the postage once I know where you live.

As for price... Well, if i'm being honest I don't really know what to ask for them. I guess they are now quite rare pieces of early hologram work, and they are very good holograms, nice and clear with superb depth. Does $75 each sound reasonable?

First up is this nice winking eye...

Next is a hand holding a microphone...

Then we have a nice Puffer Fish...

Follwedby the invisible man having a smoke...

I'll probably be posting some more soon, but I want to see if there's any interest in these first.

Cheers

Jem
DJ Mathson

Post by DJ Mathson »

Hi Jem,

I´m interested in the Puffer fish. How large is the hologram?
Jem

Post by Jem »

DJ Mathson wrote:Hi Jem,

I´m interested in the Puffer fish. How large is the hologram?
All these are approx 8" x 10 "

Cheers

Jem
Jem

Post by Jem »

Winking eye is now sold.
Jem

Post by Jem »

Puffer fish is now sold.
Randifer

Post by Randifer »

I would like the Invisible Man, Please.
I just sent a PM... but if it did not come through, please e-mail me at americadirect@rstmkt.com

Thanks!
Randy
Jem

Post by Jem »

Invisible man is now sold.

I'll eventually get around to posting more as I get them sorted out. Watch this space.

Cheers

Jem
Randifer

Post by Randifer »

Both holograms I got from you are great! Thanks for sending them out so quickly.
Let me know when more are available.
Thanks!
Randy