Coherent Sapphire Cyan Laser 488-20 SLM

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi,
Enough talk about blue SLM lasers; here is one for sale. I have a Coherent Sapphire 488 nm 20 mW laser head with about 8K hours on it outputting 22 mW at full diode current (this is normal; 10% over rated power). I have tested it on my scanning interferometer and this blue laser is single longitudinal mode. The useable coherence length should be tens of meters. This head will come with a new Coherent OEM driver, a Coherent Sapphire DC power supply and a new user manual. The OEM controller has a nice custam made acrylic case with removable top. The head has a custom Melcor heat sink kit with fan installed.This is a beautiful system and it works perfectly. I am asking $2K plus shipping and we accept PayPal. I will take some pics, put this on Sam's Classified page and add a link soon. Phil, 142laaser (813) 974-2378

Check under complete DPSS lasers: http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/sale/ 8)
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Here is the link directly to the Sapphire pictures but take a look at all the lasers Sam has for sale 8) ...wow!

http://repairfaq.cis.upenn.edu/Misc/sale/#scpdpsem
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi Everyone,
All the talk about blue SLM lasers and nobody wants one anyway? What is the problem with these Coherent systems...too easy? :) Ok we will accept $1,750.00 fior the used system and we also have one with no hours on it (also SLM) for a cool $3K. These are 20 mW TEM 00 ultra stable certified SLM on a scanning interferometer. The original Coherent Frequency Doubled Optically Pumped Semiconductor (OPSL) design. These lasers are about $10K new. Check out the links for pictures. Nice lasers. Phil

PS Nobody wants 400 mW SLM green lasers either? $5K? Make me an offer.
8)
VladimirLM

Post by VladimirLM »

Hi!
Can you send laser for me to Russia?
If possible, ask me for e-mail: agensyvvv@mail.ru
Vladimir.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

No problem; we do not discriminate! Need a laser? Have the money? :) Phil, 142laser :angel: