New Polarized 23 mW HeNe Systems

New Products as well as used products. Please list your un-needed equipment here so we can keep it in the family.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi,
I am pleased to offer brand new JDS 1145P Helium neon laser heads complete with a new Laser Drive OEM supply module for only $600 plus shipping. Check Edmund Optics; the laser head is $2,700 and for one supply module Laser Drive gets around $300 to this is $3K of brand new laser equipment for $600. Really. :) I accept PayPal and will provide a copy of the manual also. Free AR coated Kodak Red plasma line filter ...a $200 value! Phil, 142laser (813) 974-2378

PS Need more power? I have 1 meter class HeNe's at 40 mW or more. Need blue SLM or green? Just ask. 8)
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

AR coated Kodak Red plasma line filter
What is this?
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Hi Collin,
many 1145P lasers are used in Kodak medical scanning machines. Kodak puts a red Schott glass filter over the laser output to clean the beam of non ed plasma lines in the Helium neon Discharge. Since they are AR coated for 632.8 nm you loose very littel laser power. You still have the red 111145P laser I sent you? Want a free filter? Phil 142laser
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Why yes I do!

It is interesting, the amount of output from the pump tubes would be quite small and not in-line (high divergence) with the beam. What application required the filter?
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Thes are used in machines that trandfer X -Ray film to digital images. The people who maintain the machines say the filter is required. I agree; the amount of plasma light is small at any distance from the laser and it does diverge fast. Phil
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Hi Phil,

I got it! Thank you!

Colin