Member links

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
Colin Kaminski

Member links

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I added Sergey Vorobyov's page. If you sign http://www.holography.ru/holoeng.htm I will add it as your page or if you prefer I will add your bio page.

Colin Kaminski

Member links

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Kaveh, kaveh, kaveh, kaveh, kaveh, kaveh, kaveh, kaveh, kaveh, kaveh, kaveh.

OK pehaps now I will remember how to spell your name!

Now to pronounce it correctly...
Kaveh

Member links

Post by Kaveh »

No probem, Kolen.

Incentive is more with a live link for sure.
Matthias

Member links

Post by Matthias »

Thank you. The pictures are rendered with povray.
about two years ago, i made them at university. We had there a course "computergraphics". There we had to make a small film which should be rendered with povray. So there is a full mpeg video available. It's a small film (ca. 5 minutes) but only with german undertitles. I can't put it on the webspace, because the full mpg movie has about 70 MB I think. So I took some pictures out of it, to show for the webpage.
Matthias

Member links

Post by Matthias »

I opened the collection now for the public. I hope you will enjoy it.
Sergey

Member links

Post by Sergey »

Hello, Guillaume

Nice to see you on this forum Thank you for positive response about us. I'm glad, our holograms participate in your magnificent collection. I've recently discovered your web site it looks very nice. I especially like the introduction, it corresponds to my observations and words of our customers. My best wishes,

Sergey
Sergey

Member links

Post by Sergey »

Thank you, Colin.

I'll definitely prepare a page, according to your recommendations (I've received your e-mail).
There will be some my personal data on this page, a list of my articles, pictures/links of holograms I made and so on.
P.S. Thanks for the link of my colleague,

Sergey.

Kaveh

Member links

Post by Kaveh »

I thought it had a povray feel to it. Excellent. I'm doing a lot of work with povray now. You might have followed some of the threads. It's one of those life-changing things.

If you have somewhere to upload the movie, I'd love to see it. I am learning the intricacies of animation now.
Sergey

Member links

Post by Sergey »

Of course I mean mostly optimistic quotations like this:
"It adds litterally another dimension. It's one step closer to a faithful representation of reality. The world around us is not flat, after all."

Nevertheless I like the introduction in general, because it's a true story of holography enthusiast. Thank you.

Colin Kaminski

Member links

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Nice collection!

This hologram:

holography.funpic.de/collection/pic/superman1.jpg

Was mastered by Lon Moore.