The Holographer updated

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
kaveh

The Holographer updated

Post by kaveh »

After a long delay, we have made some design changes and updated The Holographer. I welcome any comments, and of course any contributions.

http://www.holographer.org/
Anonymous

The Holographer updated

Post by Anonymous »

Server down?
Michael Harrison

The Holographer updated

Post by Michael Harrison »

It's working for me. Or are you asking why there was a long delay between updates?
Larry

The Holographer updated

Post by Larry »

I was able to get it a couple of days ago (maybe that was just a cached version from somewhere....dead now though)
Michael Harrison

The Holographer updated

Post by Michael Harrison »

Must be something wrong on your part of the internet. I've cleared my cache and I'm still able to browse the site.
Dinesh

The Holographer updated

Post by Dinesh »

Dead for me too. The server does not recognise the address. (Mac/netscape 4.77 on Earthlink)
kaveh

The Holographer updated

Post by kaveh »

Someone else reported this temporarily. It's always been working fine for me on Mac OS X. Please let me know if the problem persists, or if you think you know the source of the problem.
Greg G

The Holographer updated

Post by Greg G »

Dead for me via dialup at home on Netscape 7.1
Dead at work via fiber using Netscape 7.1
Alive (!) at work " " using Internet Explorer...

Interesting site so far...
Dinesh

The Holographer updated

Post by Dinesh »

I'm nowhere near knowledgable on this stuff. However, the fact that my browser cannot recognise the server implies a DNS problem. I wonder if it's in the browser. Gregg reports not being able to access using Netscape but can access using IE. I've not tried IE, but I can't access using Netscape. Perhaps those that can't access are also not using IE. If so, whatever mechanism translates the address to an IP address seems not to work on some browsers. Just a random thought.

Tom B.

The Holographer updated

Post by Tom B. »

Worked just now and a couple days ago.