Photos of Holograms

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
JohnFP

Photos of Holograms

Post by JohnFP »

As most of us here love to view holograms as much as we love to make them....

Come on guys and gals post photos of your recent work as often as you can!!!
Michael Harrison

Photos of Holograms

Post by Michael Harrison »

Well, I finally got around to writing up a bit of what I've been doing. There's more to go though.

Some pictures are available here:

http://www.dragonseye.com/holography/2004_05.html

---------------------------
If someone says it can't be done but they haven't tried it, don't believe them.
http://www.dragonseye.com/Holography

Are you going to the next PCG Gathering?
http://www.dragonseye.com/Holography/PCGGI.html
JohnFP

Photos of Holograms

Post by JohnFP »

Excellent! I love the mirror usage in the rocking horse hologram.
JohnFP

Photos of Holograms

Post by JohnFP »

Hey, I just had thought. Looks as if your hologram copy for the PCGGI is in the green spectrum, pretty close to 514nm. If you send me a copy, which I can return, I will try some contact copies in DCG. What do you think?
Larry

Photos of Holograms

Post by Larry »

I shot this on May 15, 2004. It was the first time I used my HeNe(Melles Griot 632.8nm 15mW rated, that puts out around 7mW)

The beam was diverged to around 150cm(6") with a 20X objective/no pin-hole.. The plate is 4x5" PFG-01 glass and developed with the JD-2 kit. The clips are there to hold a black material to the back so the picture could be taken. Recently I've have had a problem with Krylon flat black not sticking to batches of PFG-01. The paint crinkles up and I end up with 50% coverage. In the past it worked perfect. I'll find something else more permanent when I mount it.

There was no pretreatment of the plate. I was not used to shooting with this laser, and shot one holo at 10 seconds, and this one at 3 seconds, and it's still over exposed. I've seen several times that the PFG-01 shift to green when overexposed a certain degree. I also left the plate in my car during lunch(oops) and when I returned it was more green than before. (Shrinkage?)

(Photo by JoyP)
Mark Cavin

Photos of Holograms

Post by Mark Cavin »

Cool, nice hologram!!! Buddha has found his way into my holography as well, that little round mound gets around, don’t he.

Danny Bruza

Photos of Holograms

Post by Danny Bruza »

you have a folder at PCG web gallery

Danny bruza

Photos of Holograms

Post by Danny bruza »

img src=""
dammy bruza

Photos of Holograms

Post by dammy bruza »

you all have a web gallery folder that you can use to store your images .. they can be posted to this site as well as the gallery ...
and at the gallery you can add text comments ...i seend you the keys by email and the logon this will be only for PCG members
your servent
danny bruza
DAVE BATTIN

Photos of Holograms

Post by DAVE BATTIN »

i made this holo a while back ,it was my attempt to make an acromat
image plae hologram. i used a side ref. beam to make the H2, so it was easy to reconstruct on the work table.the film was 8E75 ,using D-19 as the developer, with a dichromate bleach.when i made the master(H1) the ref.beam was diverging,and i reconstruced it with a converging ref.beam