Photos of Holograms

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
Tom B.

Photos of Holograms

Post by Tom B. »

How were you lighting this for the photo? Also, you said "attempt" at
making an image plane achromat. Was it not successful?
DAVE BATTIN

Photos of Holograms

Post by DAVE BATTIN »

the hologram is side lighted using only a flashlight laying on the counter. i configured this hologram to be used as a teaching hologram,with the ref. beam entering on the side,(makes the geometry a little simpler to understand as well to illuminate on the table), this is a transmision holo and will replay w any color light or laser ,it makes for a good instruction hologram. the reason it was an attempt,to make a really good one you need to have two collumated beams, one for the H2 and one for the H2,
with this holo i did not use a columated beam on the H2.if you look at the base of mis liberty (the most projected area) you can see the color smear blue on one side and red on the other!

HoloM

Photos of Holograms

Post by HoloM »

Is this a Denisjuk with PFG-01 ??? On the photo it seems very bright. I tried
Denisjuk Holography with PFG-01 for a long time, and never got such bright results. nice Hologram!
HoloM

Photos of Holograms

Post by HoloM »

Here's another one, I made today. It show's a porcelain angel, it's a H2 on PFG-01, 7x10 cm. Hope you like it!

Larry

Photos of Holograms

Post by Larry »

Thank you. Yes, it's a Denisyuk. I think it looks bright(er) because it shifted toward green. Also it is illuminated with a halogen spot light. I made sure to try and block any stray light from hitting the plate as well.

Larry

Photos of Holograms

Post by Larry »

Good looking hologram. Did you use TEA? Is the H2 shot onto film or glass?
JohnFP

Photos of Holograms

Post by JohnFP »

Very, very nice hologram! Keep up the good work!!!
JohnFP

Photos of Holograms

Post by JohnFP »

OK, great, thanks!!!
JohnFP

Photos of Holograms

Post by JohnFP »

I like it. I love to see photos of holographers holograms.
JohnFP

Photos of Holograms

Post by JohnFP »

Like it...I love it!!!
Nicely presented also!