PCG web site under construction

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
Danny Bruza

Post by Danny Bruza »

i nee a few things

1 a photo of the starting group emailed to me

2 and a small bio from from each one in the photo

3 the winning photo of the Porcelain cat

any other coments or idea please leave under this post

ther will be a place on the side for photos of work...and other helpful tools and ideas
Danny Bruza

Post by Danny Bruza »

mark it down......
danny bruza

Post by danny bruza »

http://4c-s.org/v-web/gallery/view_album.php?page=1
if you need a login to up load to your album please email me...
danny bruza

Post by danny bruza »

but it will not take afect for 24 hours the sub will be pcg.4c-s.org this will be easyer to link to

your servent and co holographer danny bruza
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

I tried the link and got this:
"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/i4c-sorg/.panel/web/gallery/classes/User.php on line 90"
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

oops! Responded too fast on the bad link!
Anyway, I think we need a seperate space like this. Perhaps we can put streaming video of the talks and a general "sign up and requirements" sheet like Michael had for the next and susequent ones. Maybe we can sort of split it into a "general" public category with info, news, questions answered and past PCG meetings and an "inside" category with stuff just pertinent to us. For example, John FP's idea of having a system for idea generation. In this way, any PCG'er can post an idea into this section and fellow PCG'ers can discuss the idea. Whether or not the idea goes to the public section is the idea generator's decision. Also, this way, we are not restricted to those who actually attend the meetings. Anyone world-wide can "join" the PCG. Obviously this will have to be thought out a little more to determine what "join" means in this context.
danny bruza

Post by danny bruza »

it takes key's to post pictuers on here not just anyone can post with out keys
danny bruza

Post by danny bruza »