Proudly presenting....

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
HoloM

Proudly presenting....

Post by HoloM »

Hello Holofriends!
After a long time of experimenting i finally made my
first really bright and clean hologram. It's made with a HeNe on PFG-01 and is about 20x14 cm, and it shows a porcelain cup ( no not a cat )

Tony

Proudly presenting....

Post by Tony »

Can you give us more details? setup? processing?
Dinesh

Proudly presenting....

Post by Dinesh »

Well done! Congratulations!
HoloM

Proudly presenting....

Post by HoloM »

This is a H2, the Master is 30x20 cm. Film was preswelled with 4% TEA, Exposure about 100 seconds, Geola CW-C2 Developer, EDTA Bleach. The setup has a pathlength
of aproximatly 2,5 m to 3 m after the Beamsplitter. I have used a collimating mirror and spatial filters. Here are three pictures.

Here you see the collimating mirror and the two film holders. The master is in the
holder.

This shows the other side of the table

This is a picture of the pseudoscopic image of the master hologram

Mark Cavin

Proudly presenting....

Post by Mark Cavin »

Hope I can do as well someday; very nice.
DJ Mathson

Proudly presenting....

Post by DJ Mathson »

It is kind of soothing. Very nice. I really like the lighting.
Tom B.

Proudly presenting....

Post by Tom B. »

I never had much luck with rehalogenating bleaches (I presume you mean ferric EDTA) with PFG-01. Too much added noise. But it worked very nicely for you!
JohnFP

Proudly presenting....

Post by JohnFP »

Great hologram!

This is great. It is like being in the viewing room at a hospital and seeing a baby that was just born within a day or so. So very lucky are we to have this forum.
Vidar

Proudly presenting....

Post by Vidar »

>So very lucky are we to have this forum

Agree! Allthough I have not made any holograms lately I am visiting the forum almost every day. This forum is indeed a great resource for both sleeping and active holographers.
JohnFP

Proudly presenting....

Post by JohnFP »

Good to hear from you. Did you see my single beam, focused image, transmission rainbow hologram. It needs one of your liquid lenses.