to all members of Porcelain Cat Group..Please read

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
Danny Bruza

Post by Danny Bruza »

hello this is your servent danny
we have a web.. site and a web gallery, all who where at the first meeting has a folder in the web gallery to store your images, also you can put text coments with the photo....you can also use your web folder to post to the Holographic Forum

if you need keys to logon to upload or edit...please email me and i will send them to you
this is for your use..the web site will be up very soon and will link to this forum and to the Gallery

we will add member's as our size grows

http://4c-s.org/v-web/gallery/

i belive to make a dream come true sometime you have to take the first step......so thats what i did with the site.....
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

The new forum should be running in a week or so and also have many of these features.
danny bruza

Post by danny bruza »

or should i stop what im doing on PCG?....i did mean to over step anyone...just stepping out to make the dream happen....
danny bruza

Post by danny bruza »

do you want a PCG Site (Y) or (N) and what would you like it to have? .......please cast your vote
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

Yes. Details to be worked out later.
Do we want to start on/have another PCGGII and/or PCG competition? While I suggested Nov 12th in San Diego, assuming we're having another, are there alternatives. As for myself, I'd be happy to host it. Please vote yes or no.
On a similar vein, I'm thinking of having a holography party/barbecue here in San Diego to get the San Diego holographers together. if anyone is in the area at or around late July, you're welcome to join in.
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

Yes. Details to be worked out later.
Do we want to start on/have another PCGGII and/or PCG competition? While I suggested Nov 12th in San Diego, assuming we're having another, are there alternatives. As for myself, I'd be happy to host it. Please vote yes or no.
On a similar vein, I'm thinking of having a holography party/barbecue here in San Diego to get the San Diego holographers together. if anyone is in the area at or around late July, you're welcome to join in.
danny bruza

Post by danny bruza »

yes... and yes....nov 12 is fine with me and also the party/barbecue here in San Diego in late july
Michael Harrison

Post by Michael Harrison »

Do we want to start on/have another PCGGII and/or PCG competition?

Competition is good. Tom will probably win again but this time my table is ready to go!

While I suggested Nov 12th in San Diego, assuming we're having another, are there alternatives. As for myself, I'd be happy to host it. Please vote yes or no.

Vote on Nov 12 in SD - Yes.
Alternative choices - None from me. Let's all descend on SD like a herd of locusts (I'll bet you didn't know they ran in herds, did you?)

sigh
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

I think the competition is fun and I am definitely in.

As for San Diego on Nov 12th, I will do my best to be there but cannot say definitely yes or no at this time.