Depressing...ho-hum

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
dannybruza

Depressing...ho-hum

Post by dannybruza »

i had just coated a dcg 8x10 plate... it was perfect just the right thickness and very even across the plate.....i let it dry for 2 days out in the grage.....it was very hot to day so i exposed it in the grage for 15min and brougth eveything inside to process....even the fix....but i think the fix was too warm....i was so excited...i put the plate in the fix for 1min and just befor it as done the gell ooozzzzed off the plate...my heart sunk as i saw all my hard work go down the drain
how depressing....ho..hum
danny bruza

Depressing...ho-hum

Post by danny bruza »

Every year I do the layout for the camp cd’s...they send me the artwork and I pick it apart (making buttons and menus) and animate it all...
This year its so hard...I tend to be a perfectionist...ho-hum

This is the artwork imp working with http://www.sierrafoursquare.com/Youth.htm

The problem imp have is id like to animate the background

I can do the hand and the @ sign, but would like to get a photo of circuitry and make a mask ...so I can make it like electricity is flowing down the circuit board…
Kids and youth they love animation

Any ideas would greatly help…..

Your friend and servant Danny

Larry

Depressing...ho-hum

Post by Larry »

I know you make your plates but...have you every tried the PFG-04 DCG plates from Slavich? Granted they are not 8x10, but I see you can order special sizes.
danny bruza

Depressing...ho-hum

Post by danny bruza »

but no i have tried them, it seem cheaper to make your own
Michael Harrison

Depressing...ho-hum

Post by Michael Harrison »

I don't remember who contacted (JohnFP?) but apparently they're out of stock and won't make more until they have a large order to fill. Too large for most of us.

danny bruza

Depressing...ho-hum

Post by danny bruza »

well many hours of rethinking thro the art work..saying to myself ooo danny how in the world im i going to pull this one off this year... its still a bit ruff and need more work on it.......but this would make a nice hologram (the Idea that is)...this is a part of the animation for a cd menu system for youth and kids camp....
danny bruza

Depressing...ho-hum

Post by danny bruza »

JohnFP

Depressing...ho-hum

Post by JohnFP »

I think I remember 10 square meters. That's a lot of 4 x 5's.