John Pecora

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
danny bruza

John Pecora

Post by danny bruza »

i thought you had a very good job, it sounds like your going thro a mid life problem...mix with a bad case of pride......i would real thing before you give up you day job..I would hat to see you fall on your face

your are a very talated person, as a brother in Christ i would be a miss if i did tellyou of my deep consern.

you owe it to your self and your family, remeber if you do not have integerity, the loss will be great because you will lose respect

with much love in christ
your friend danny
dannybruza

John Pecora

Post by dannybruza »

I thought you had a very good job, it sounds like your going thro a mid life problem...mix with a bad case of pride...I would real thing before you give up you day job. I would hate to see you fall on your face

your are a very talented person, as a brother in Christ I would be a miss if I did tell you of my deep concerns.

You owe it to your self and your family, remember if you do not have integrity, the loss will be great because you will lose respect

with much love in Christ
your friend Danny

Michael Harrison

John Pecora

Post by Michael Harrison »

I'm certain that I don't know all the details of this difference of opinion between you, Dinesh, Joy and John (perhaps others) but it's unseemly to me that it be aired here and would (imo) be better if you communicated directly to John and the others rather than in such a public forum.

Bob

John Pecora

Post by Bob »

I agree *hol-heartedly* with Michael.
dcgman

John Pecora

Post by dcgman »

I agree- the fewer the number of people take sides, the better the chances of this forum surviving this misunderstanding.
I for one would hate to see this forum without Dinesh's or John's contributions.
danny bruza

John Pecora

Post by danny bruza »

this is only for john
danny bruza

John Pecora

Post by danny bruza »

please remove post...thankyou
danny bruza

John Pecora

Post by danny bruza »

your friend and fellow holographer danny