Ronald Reagan .....his will be deeply missed

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
danny bruza

Post by danny bruza »

a man of integrity....hes done so much for the USA
and the world,

he will be missed
Jean

Post by Jean »

Have a thought for men and women who's dead 60 years ago. They was no President or King of any country but they've give their life for our freedom and democracy.
Thank you men and women, for us and our children.
Kaveh Bazargan

Post by Kaveh Bazargan »

I humbly suggest moving this to off-topic or ending the thread. It can easily become political, and is really not related to holography.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://www.holographer.org/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

I agree. And to think some here think things relevent to holography should not be posted or posted in a different section, sheeeesh!
danny bruza

Post by danny bruza »

he did do alot for both usa and the world
Arturo

Post by Arturo »

Please Danny, do not insist. Not everybody needs to agree with your opinion on this subject.
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

I don't see where Danny is asking for your "agreement" Arturo. The man is stating a personal belief without adding political or spiritual spin.
If this forum can't survive a statement such as Danny's, if this forum can't survive without censure and aviodance of conflict at all costs, then it becomes bit too sterile and politically correct for my tastes.

Bruce
HoloM

Post by HoloM »

Did you know that there exists a portrait holgram of Ronald Reagan? It was made 1991 by Hans Bjelkhagen, Fred Unterseher and some other holographers.
danny bruza

Post by danny bruza »

Slavich is a factory of approximately 4000 employees with over thirty years of experience in the field of holography emulsion production. The company was originally formed in 1931 to cater for the extensive Russian photographic emulsion market - a sector where the company retains its world leadership. In more recent times Slavich has diversified into the microelectronics sector where it is now also the largest supplier in the CIS. Slavich has highly modern imported clean-room and ultra-clean-room facilities. In 1999 the factory was certified with with ISO9001 certificate
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'm aware of it. The combination of a divergent reference beam and improper reconstruction geometry had the effect of lengthening his nose. Or maybe it was the lies he told the country regarding his arms for hostages deal or his "trickle-down" theory (which led to the word "homeless"). We have him to thank for evangelical extremists from the "Party of God" being entreanched in our government, and the Supreme Court that installed them.