Incidentally, it might indicate that Lippmann photography has been practiced much more widely than previously expected.
I agree, and as the confirmation I want to present some my results, obtained during 1981-1995:
- A posteriori image processing (formation of equidensities, the construction of density profiles, the filtration of noise)
- Application in the microscopy
- The analysis of the X-ray photographs
- Application in astrophysics, in particular, direct obtaining of the Lippmann photograph of the solar disk
- And, naturally, the artistic images
Make this I will be gradual, since many materials must be transferred to the digital carriers and translated to the English.
This is announcement.