Lippmann FAQ and Papers

This is a forum exploring Lippmann photography.
Colin Kaminski

Lippmann FAQ and Papers

Post by Colin Kaminski »

The Lippmann Papers that Martin has collected have found there way here:

http://www.holographyforum.org/HoloWiki ... ann_Papers

Thank you Martin! I have put in some translations for the titles but since I don't know any French I just left them as raw Bable Fish translations. I'll work on some of the others.

The main Lippmann page is here:

http://www.holographyforum.org/HoloWiki ... hotography
walschuler

Lippmann FAQ and Papers

Post by walschuler »

Colin,

On my screen the two URLs you gave both get me to the Wiki front page, but I need to put "Lippmann" into the Search box to get the list of papers related to him, and I am not sure Martin's latest bunch is there. Pardon my ignorance!

Bill
Colin Kaminski

Lippmann FAQ and Papers

Post by Colin Kaminski »

In Jan I started migrating the wiki to a new server. The PDFs did not make the transisition as of yet. If you know of a file name you are looking for I can email it. I will be getting them back on line soon. When I was making the migration i was using my cell phone as my internet connection and after a terabyte of data exchange they got mad at me. Since I have had DSL I have not gotten around to moving the files over to the new server.
Colin Kaminski

Lippmann FAQ and Papers

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I moved the papers to designerinlight.com/lippmann and updated all of the wiki links (I think).
walschuler

Lippmann FAQ and Papers

Post by walschuler »

Colin,

I can easily get to the Lippmann wiki by way of the designerinlight address, but it seems unlinked to the FAQ site at the top of this thread.

Bill
walschuler

Lippmann FAQ and Papers

Post by walschuler »

Further notes:

There seem to be some duplicated papers. Also I can translate the French titles, and maybe the German ones too. Should we work on this together??

Bill
Colin Kaminski

Lippmann FAQ and Papers

Post by Colin Kaminski »

walschuler wrote:Further notes:

There seem to be some duplicated papers. Also I can translate the French titles, and maybe the German ones too. Should we work on this together??

Bill
Bill,

If you send me anything I will post it. I can't help with translations unless it is from Spanish. I am pretty good at cleaning up translated papers created by non-english speakers but that won't be a problem with you. :)

PS Perhaps you should post your chemical list in the for sale section?