2008 Holography Contest?

The 2008 Contest is Now Open!
Colin Kaminski

2008 Holography Contest?

Post by Colin Kaminski »

We need more hologram entries. I have only two entrants.
JohnFP

2008 Holography Contest?

Post by JohnFP »

Colin, I count 6 so far in this thread.

Dutch, Seventh, Colin, Dave, Me, Danny
142laser

2008 Holography Contest?

Post by 142laser »

How about sending a contest announcement to Photonics Spectra and Laser Focus World? Maybe the forum could also pick up some new members?
Danny Bee

2008 Holography Contest?

Post by Danny Bee »

JohnFP wrote:Colin, I count 6 so far in this thread.

Dutch, Seventh, Colin, Dave, Me, Danny
ya my hand is up, also colins if you let Dave Head it up, I think you will be suprize at his conections at the holocenter, and it would be great boost for the forum. you have spread your self too thin Colins.
Colin Kaminski

2008 Holography Contest?

Post by Colin Kaminski »

I agree, I can't take this to the level it needs to go. We need a person to spearhead the contest.
Diode Holographer

2008 Holography Contest?

Post by Diode Holographer »

I was hoping to enter this year.
I just recently managed to get more film and now I'm having problems that I have not yet idetified, so I doubt I will have anything new or truely worthy of entry.
However, I am willing to enter one of my early shots. Its only of a few coins and I seriously doubt it will take any prizes, but if entering it helps to encourage the continuation of this contest then I will happily submit it.
Dutchelm05

2008 Holography Contest?

Post by Dutchelm05 »

I hope you do Diode, I also don't plan to win but want to paricipate. I was a rare oppertunity for everyone to work together as a group.

Best of luck,
Tony
JohnFP

2008 Holography Contest?

Post by JohnFP »

Danny, has Dave expressed an interest in taking this on, or are you anonymously nominating him?

Dave?
dave battin

2008 Holography Contest?

Post by dave battin »

yes im in ,after a few pm's w/colin ,we have agreed to run the contest on the east coast this year !colin is in process of aligning the logistics now and im sure he will make an announcement very soon!danny has also agreed to help out and as he wont be involved in the judging ,he can still submit a hologram for judging ............
JohnFP

2008 Holography Contest?

Post by JohnFP »

Let me know if I can do anything.