2008 Holography Contest is now open !

The 2008 Contest is Now Open!
Danny Bee

Post by Danny Bee »

JohnFP wrote:
You know who we are... :wink:
I see that "JohnFP" in between the second and third period... :oops:
we love you john :D Im there too.. some times its so easy to get so involed in research that lab gets a bit dusty.
But I believe in you john, this will be your best work ever....Go john GO :D
Danny Bee

Post by Danny Bee »

Im really would love to win that "plate holder" that would be so great :D
Danny Bee

Post by Danny Bee »

dave battin

Post by dave battin »

Danny Bee wrote:Im really would love to win that "plate holder" that would be so great :D
soon you'll see the plate holder listed in our "prizes", Phil has contacted me and it's currently be sent...... thanks again Phil!

nice job composing the contest site danny ,i know you have worked very hard on it and also put up with alot of my whining at the same time ................... :lol:
142laser

Post by 142laser »

I am happy to have been able to contribute the Newport plate holder as a prize. This a great site and I have "met" many nice people here and also sold some great lasers that will soon be at work making contest entries. :) Best regards and good luck to all. Phil 142laser
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

Hey Phil, i wanted to let you know i recieved the plate/film holder, and WOW is this thig great ! im glad that the contest doent end until december, as it will give me a little time to give you ALL a nice review on how good it works! :twisted:

please see the contest/prizes link below for a picture of phils nice donation.......
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

I don't see it in the prize list.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

Ooooh! Ahhhhhhh! It does look nice; did I really donate that? :) I am sire someone here will really like having it. Excellent! Phil 142laser
JohnFP

Post by JohnFP »

I see it now.
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

Thank you Kris for this nice hologram prize you have made us! For those who want to see it, please go the contest link below and see kris's hologram in the prizes page ….

Image[/quote]