Return of Contest Entries

The 2008 Contest is Now Open!
BobH

Post by BobH »

I've not received the return of my entry for the past contest. Am I the only one? A number of emails haven't resulted in any action, despite assurances that it will be shipped "tomorrow" each time, and I'm at the end of my patience. This contest was in December. February's show was finished over a month and a half ago. What's the problem?!? :? :x :(
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

BobH wrote:I've not received the return of my entry for the past contest. Am I the only one? A number of emails haven't resulted in any action, despite assurances that it will be shipped "tomorrow" each time, and I'm at the end of my patience. This contest was in December. February's show was finished over a month and a half ago. What's the problem?!? :? :x :(

hey bob ,as the entrie rules had stated return shipping was hopefully included (yours was not), im away on vacation and will return all holograms asap when i return. i will include all holograms,with thier accompaning prizes, your special prize will hopfully be watiting for me in my now "on hold" mail basket. believe me bob your 25 lbs. package will be the first thing i ship when i return.

not really any problem here.... :D
BobH

Post by BobH »

The day after judging was announced, when I asked for its return ASAP and how to make it happen, you said it would go out right away and didn't mention my need to send a check, which I would've done immediately.

I've requested it a few times since, and still no mention of shipping charges, which I presumed to be billed later.

This isn't my first time in this situation, and there's usually something else going on to prevent shipment. That's been my experience, not with you, but more than a few times in the past. I was expecting it to go out last week, as you said it would. If you had told me there was going to be another delay, for who knows how long, I wouldn't have felt it necessary to start this thread.
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

no problem Bob, im just guessing if it was really urgent for the return,the mail/post for the return would have been included with the original shipment. im sorry for the delay as im no expert in judging/shipping/or public relations. the L.A.S.E.R. magizine i ordered for your prize have taken a little longer to arrive than expected. i assure ALL the holograms will go out shortly .........
Danny Bee

Post by Danny Bee »

BobH wrote:The day after judging was announced, when I asked for its return ASAP and how to make it happen, you said it would go out right away and didn't mention my need to send a check, which I would've done immediately.

I've requested it a few times since, and still no mention of shipping charges, which I presumed to be billed later.

This isn't my first time in this situation, and there's usually something else going on to prevent shipment. That's been my experience, not with you, but more than a few times in the past. I was expecting it to go out last week, as you said it would. If you had told me there was going to be another delay, for who knows how long, I wouldn't have felt it necessary to start this thread.
relax Bob it takes time to ship a brick. :wall: next time use styrafoam they ship better :angel:
Danny Bee

Post by Danny Bee »

Danny Bee wrote:
BobH wrote:The day after judging was announced, when I asked for its return ASAP and how to make it happen, you said it would go out right away and didn't mention my need to send a check, which I would've done immediately.

relax Bob it takes time to ship a brick. :wall: next time use styrafoam they ship better :angel:
just having some fun with you Bob all kidding aside it was a great hologram a showed great skill and creativity
John Klayer

Post by John Klayer »

Dirty laundry