Hand drawn holography software

Simple answers are here! For Theory look in General Holography.
RaulBSP

Post by RaulBSP »

Hello

Thanks Colin! I appreciate much your interest in my work. 3dSilhouette still has some
little bugs, but I'm working to fix them. I will send to you further improvements of the
program in order to update it on the forum server.

saludos,

Raúl.
AyT

Post by AyT »

Dear Raul/all,

I downloaded your software and used it, I have not yet printed it out because I don't have a compass here.

What I noticed though is that your scratching image is not the same as what would be produced by using the line images.

My proceeding is as follows:

Horicontal lines: Put the (in my case virtual) compass on the rightmost point of the line. Expand it so the radius is equal to the line's length. Rotate the compass clockwise around 90 degrees. Use that point as an imaginary center and draw an arc from left to right or vv. within the Second and First quadrant.

Vertical lines: Put the (in my case virtual) compass on the lowermost point of the line. Expand it so the radius is equal to the line's length. Use that line as an imaginary center and draw an arc from left to right or vv..

fich001 is being produced, vergleich is what comes out of your line images. What is right?
Attachments
pictures
pictures
fich001.gif (152.92 KiB) Viewed 2421 times
vergleich.gif
vergleich.gif (159.36 KiB) Viewed 2421 times