H2 Copy: Integraf's Suggestion and Yours

Simple answers are here! For Theory look in General Holography.
Kaveh

Post by Kaveh »

Keep persevering. We've all been there!!

If you can post one or more photos of your set-up, it might help discussions.
ErichRose

Post by ErichRose »

Years back when I spent some time assisting Rudie Berkhout with his holography he was using his own HOEs to act as collimators. He was making rainbows and I believe the HOEs were just glass plate strips since that was all that was necessary. But making your own holographic collimators has been in the back of my head since. So if anyone knows the basic set up for making these it would be quite useful to all. Or maybe it's already here buried in a previous thread?
Ed Wesly

Post by Ed Wesly »

I jsut replied to John's query in this section of the forum.
Diode Holographer

Post by Diode Holographer »

Success!

Just as a thank you to all who posted here in an attempt to help me work thru my difficulties, I thought I would post announcing my first successful H2 Copy of an H1 transmission Master in the form of a white light transmission hologram. Its not a pretty image, but it is definetly there.

I plan on trying a Rainbow hologram here in a minute. Now its just a matter of working out a few bugs and after a few additions to my set up I'll be making H2s in the form of Reflection holograms.

Thanks a lot for all the help, everyone.

Cheers,
Diode
Kaveh

Post by Kaveh »

okokart wrote:We are the professional art company and direct supplier. Why we welcome really wholesaler. Because We are direct oil painting supploer...
You are misusing this forum by spamming. Noone here is going to order art from you, and I would like to ask the moderator to remove your authorization to post in these forums.
dave battin

Post by dave battin »

Kaveh wrote:
okokart wrote:We are the professional art company and direct supplier. Why we welcome really wholesaler. Because We are direct oil painting supploer...
You are misusing this forum by spamming. Noone here is going to order art from you, and I would like to ask the moderator to remove your authorization to post in these forums.

I 2nd that motion! do these dopes really think we would buy from them? i mean ok, post it once in the for sale area, thats all is needed!
Colin Kaminski

Post by Colin Kaminski »

What they are trying to do inncrease their search engine placement. The go from forum to forum and add links. It is a person and not a computer so it is hard to block. Sorry for the problems. I delete the posts and the user whenever I find one. I get about 3 per day right now.