Taking the next step.

Simple answers are here! For Theory look in General Holography.
The_Stranger

Taking the next step.

Post by The_Stranger »

dave battin wrote:

i forgot to mention, i offered him $10 per bag and he sold me three!
Hmm, I'll try to contact him and see what we can work out.
The_Stranger

Taking the next step.

Post by The_Stranger »

I just tried to find out how much it would costs to order the chemicals themselves and for about 60 euro's I can order enough chemicals to make 10 liters of the stuff. Since the only D-19 on ebay comes from the States, and requires at least a 35 dollar (hazmat)charge, besides the shipping, it is almost cheaper to make it myself, since I would have to order chemicals for the bleach anyway...

Unless I can get a nice discount from that mentioned ebay seller or find a source here in the Netherlands...
dave battin

Taking the next step.

Post by dave battin »

The_Stranger wrote:I just tried to find out how much it would costs to order the chemicals themselves and for about 60 euro's I can order enough chemicals to make 10 liters of the stuff. Since the only D-19 on ebay comes from the States, and requires at least a 35 dollar (hazmat)charge, besides the shipping, it is almost cheaper to make it myself, since I would have to order chemicals for the bleach anyway...

Unless I can get a nice discount from that mentioned ebay seller or find a source here in the Netherlands...

As a plus , i always 100% dilute the developer when it goes into the tray , so you really have twice more than you think! :wall:
The_Stranger

Taking the next step.

Post by The_Stranger »

dave battin wrote:
The_Stranger wrote:I just tried to find out how much it would costs to order the chemicals themselves and for about 60 euro's I can order enough chemicals to make 10 liters of the stuff. Since the only D-19 on ebay comes from the States, and requires at least a 35 dollar (hazmat)charge, besides the shipping, it is almost cheaper to make it myself, since I would have to order chemicals for the bleach anyway...

As a plus , i always 100% dilute the developer when it goes into the tray , so you really have twice more than you think! :wall:
Well, I found a seller here in the Netherlands, selling it for about 23 euros per package (which makes the total cost about the same whether I get it from that ebay seller or from the dutch company. I just might wait a little longer and see if I can get a nice deal with that ebay seller, but if one can dillute the sollution, I really don;t need that much...

btw, on that laser you send me, do you know if the powersupply is rated for 220/240V?
dave battin

Taking the next step.

Post by dave battin »

yes as i recall it had the 110/220 switch on the back ...... my world traveling bro-in law said it would be fine to operate over there.