HeNe lasershow device

Simple answers are here! For Theory look in General Holography.
Paulos

HeNe lasershow device

Post by Paulos »

dave battin wrote:be careful as the random polarization laser may rotationally drift ........
I have also read it elsewhere, but I am not sure that it is always so.
Months ago I have tested a 10 mW random polarized NEC HeNe I have, and I didn't notice any drift.
But other lasers may drift.

Holo_cyware,
this laser sits useless in my lab, if you want it you have my email.
Tom Jim

HeNe lasershow device

Post by Tom Jim »

CrystaLaser manufactures compact single longitudinal mode red laser systems with long coherence length >5 meters in the USA.
They are suitable for hologram application. The laser is linear polarized in vertial direction.
The laser beam is about 1 mm with 1 mrad full angle divergence, circular beam.

Red laser model DL660-030-S, a >= 30 mW, Pure single frequency laser, 660 nm, coherence length is >5 meters with wall-plug power supply.
Red laser model DL640-050-S, a >= 50 mW, Pure single frequency laser, 640 nm, coherence length is >5 meters with wall-plug power supply.

Please provides promotion code "Holo-red-0912" to get a discount price. This promotion will end on Dec 18, 2009.
The red laser is easy to operate and much better in coherence length than He-Ne laser.

CrystaLaser also manufactures 532 nm green laser with long coherence length of >300 meters.
Tom B.

HeNe lasershow device

Post by Tom B. »

Tom Jim wrote:CrystaLaser manufactures compact single longitudinal mode red laser systems with long coherence length >5 meters in the USA..
This post would likely be more effective in the "For Sale" section. Just out of curiosity, since the web site lacks detail, is the narrow linewidth achieved with external grating feedback? Is the diode actively temperature stabilized to reduce mode hops?
John Klayer

HeNe lasershow device

Post by John Klayer »

I looked at the CrystaLaser site. I didn't find a price listed any place. Isn't the price at least as important as the wavelength, coherence length and power?
holo_cyware

HeNe lasershow device

Post by holo_cyware »

You are supposed to contact them for a price quote as a company rather then an individual. Pretty much all of these chinese companies do this nowadays.
John Klayer

HeNe lasershow device

Post by John Klayer »

Chinese company? Their address is Reno, Nevada! The last time I contacted them their prices were out of this world.