energy holograms

Simple answers are here! For Theory look in General Holography.
chuckg

energy holograms

Post by chuckg »

Hello All, I hope someone can help me. I am new to the hologram world and the interest came to me when I was given a hologram disc that helped my balance and strength. The difference is incredable however it is hard to belive that it is true. When I went on their website it says that they embedded frequencies into a hologram that resonate with the body when the body is 2-3 inches from the hologram it enhances the bodies energy field/frequency. Does any body know anything about this?
BobH

energy holograms

Post by BobH »

It is total marketing rubbish, created by malicious children with absolutely NO knowledge of what holography is or how it works. They're just using a big word to scam the naive "new agers". Get your money back, call the better business bureau to report their fraud, and read on the Wiki about what holography REALLY is.
chuckg

energy holograms

Post by chuckg »

Thanks....so if I go the the toy store buy a hologram I will have the same results....basically you are telling me this healing hologram has a placebo effect...wow they got me....I am going to try that and let you know what I find.
Jeffrey

energy holograms

Post by Jeffrey »

Hey, I want a placebo hologram, too !!
JohnFP

energy holograms

Post by JohnFP »

Unfortunately now, it will not work. You unveiled the placebo. You really, really, really have to believe it to work for it to work. You should have left well enough alone and just continued to believe you were feeling better which would have actually made you really feel better. The most important part of a placebo effect is convincing the user that they are getting something they are not. It's a shame you had to ask and now diqualify the placebo effect. Fact is, placebo works. In every study that uses a control group, part of that group actually gets better due to simply the placebo effect.

To everyone. If you get a hologram, magnet, lucky coin, new shoes...anything that makes you feel good and better about yourself, don't question it, just do it.

There, a word from the placebologist. :wink:
JohnFP

energy holograms

Post by JohnFP »

That brings up and interesting point. If everyone on this forum told him that yes, there are resonant frequencies matched to the human's embeded in the hologram, this would have reinforced what he believed but was a little doubtful. Thus having a 3rd party reinforce those beliefs would have enabled him to really maximize the placebo effect and this guy/gal would have been high on life for quite some time. And that in turn would have yeilded quite a bit of positive additional benifits.
Jeffrey

energy holograms

Post by Jeffrey »

I still believe in the placebo hologram I haven't yet received.
I may even make my own...
I made a hologram of a mirror and I can see myself in it, so if I make a hologram of a placebo, it should make me feel better... right?