interferometro on line

Holography related topics.
holomaker

Re: interferometro on line

Post by holomaker »

Here’s one I forgot I had, may help here..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oOON69bvhG8
amtonio

Post by amtonio »

Good afternoon from Barcelona, ​​we usually say that the experience is a grade, therefore I will modify the structure of the table using all these forum tips, when this is uploaded some photos, thank you very much for the advice greetings to all :P
amtonio

Post by amtonio »

a question that has intrigued me lately, it is always said that the reflection of the lenses is not good so we usually deviate the lens a bit so that the reflection back does not reach the laser, but what happens with the spatial filter, usually I it is impossible to adjust it well and clean the beam well if I adjust it completely straight, otherwise the beam is not round and clean,
BobH

Post by BobH »

Reflections off flat surfaces that go back into the laser may cause problems, but reflections that are divergent like those off the back of a microscope objective lens should not. I would do what is needed to make the beam look nice first. If the beams look like they flicker, or appear to be unstable, then worry about reflections into the laser.

Tennis balls can be used to isolate your table. I have used two sauce pans (with handles removed) to contain a layer of tennis balls for each leg. It is a trick I learned from Ken Haines.