interferometro on line

Holography related topics.
amtonio

interferometro on line

Post by amtonio »

Good morning, I'm Antonio from Barcelona, ​​I have a question, I would appreciate your opinion. I have managed to mount an interferometer with the reference beam and the object beam of the montage, the circles look good but they move a little, I can not send a video because it tells me too large size despite being 3 Mega, it is important that the circles are completely still or may have a small movement, I send you a photo, and if I can send a video, thank you very much
Attachments
Screenshot_20200217_114440_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Screenshot_20200217_114440_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 3424 times
amtonio

Re: interferometro on line

Post by amtonio »

video
Attachments
VID_20200217_115228.mp4
(1.91 MiB) Downloaded 193 times
holomaker

Post by holomaker »

No movement, and black fringes , not gray but black. What laser are u using ?
amtonio

Post by amtonio »

compass 315m 20mw
holomaker

Post by holomaker »

Is the 315 rated at a 20mw ? Never saw a 315-20? But theses are normally rock solid? You have it connected with a heat sink, and allowing a few minutes to stabilize?

After finally seeing your video, u may be getting a back reflection
Of the lens you are using, can u send a picture of your interferometer?
amtonio

Post by amtonio »

good morning, I feel the delay, the laser gives 19mw, I really do not know how much it was, it is from 1999, I have reassembled the interferometer, with another laser, to see the stability of the table, and it is a disaster, the stripes They are not still, despite the works that are on the street I think it is the table, surely some of the legs that do not support well, it is an issue that I have to solve before continuing, greetings and thank you very much
holomaker

Post by holomaker »

Set up a simple interferometer, w laser beam expanded and to a glass slide or plate, watch the reflection off the plate projected on a white card located just above the laser itself, fringes should be seen and stable, this set up uses only the front and rear surface of the glass plate so stability of the set up is secure... now these guys are going to start crying about how this set up can’t guarantee the coherence , that’s not what we care about now! If you laser is not stable it will show with jumping fringes...

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h ... 9tnm18jhcx
BobH

Post by BobH »

Looks like air motion to me. I would build an enclosure for the interferometer out of cardboard boxes, with only a hole to allow the beam to enter and another hole to observe the fringes (but if possible, put a piece of glass over the observation hole).
Din

Post by Din »

It's mode hopping. The sudden shifting from one state to the other and back again is typical of mode hopping.
142laser

Post by 142laser »

if the ready light is on steady most likely the laser is OK. Phil

PS Lots of information on 315M @ Sam's Laser FAQ