VENDOR INFOR NEEDED FOR NEW POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM PRODUCTION RUN

Holography related topics.
Wackhaus

VENDOR INFOR NEEDED FOR NEW POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM PRODUCTION RUN

Post by Wackhaus »

Hey everyone it’s ilicia :) long time no speaky!
So, Long story short, my boyfriend is first photo assistant for a celebrity photographer who is interested in creating a hologram promotional piece for a band she is doing work for, I forget the name.
Im going to meet with her directly tonight with some hologram samples I believe would be achievable for a production run.
I am bringing with me some regular optically printed rainbow foils, an animated holographic stereogram I have on rainbow foil, and some animated holographic stereograms I have on photopolymer that I have on hand, plus some dcgs which I know aren’t really an option for production, but just to show her.
I have no idea yet what the lead time will be, the amount needed for her production run, or what her budget is. I’m hitting you guys up first, for recommendations for a vendor capable of producing either polymers or optically printed rainbow foils so I know who to contact in the first place after meeting with her.
I BELIEVE she is interested in creating a holographic stereogram and I understand through my broken Russian and his broken English, that that might be cost effectively achievable from my good ol friend S*M*A*K* in Russia that I bought my stash of holo stereogram polymers off of previously, but I am ALSO trying to remember the name of a man I met at a holo center event a few summers ago who does rainbow foils for security stickers etc.
I believe his factory was located in northern NJ close to NYC.
Does anyone know who I’m referring to and can put me in contact with?
ALSO if anyone else reading this has production capabilities (again, I have NO idea what the run is out looked for, so if you do let me know your minimums at least.)
This is also something she believes she has creative control over, so I need to know who has capabilities for productions from digital files,and of course cost pricing differences for still vs video etc)
Please reply to this thread, I’ll be checking it regularly throughout the week and if you like you can call me, or text (I prefer a text first and then a call just as a heads up, I don’t answer numbers I don’t know usually because of telemarketers and weirdos etc)
THREE four SEVEN nine ONE three SIX five THREE nine
Is my number, USA country code +1
Etc etc
I hope everyone’s doing well :* and have a happy Labor Day :)))
pocket full of holograms