Has Litiholo disappeared ?

Holography related topics.
John Howard

Has Litiholo disappeared ?

Post by John Howard »

Litiholo's web site is still up, but no purchasing is possible. They do not reply to emails, answer the phone, or return calls. Their last blog was 13 Oct 22.

Does anyone know what has happened to them?
Loic74

Re: Has Litiholo disappeared ?

Post by Loic74 »

They seem to be concentrating on their printer: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/75 ... ts/3702748
SteveS

Post by SteveS »

I sent an email a little over a week ago asking if it was gonna be a big delay if I ordered a couple boxes of their small plates. In the email I mentioned that it didn’t give customers the feeling of security that the pricing still showed that it was going to increase in September and that the blog had such an old date as the last entry. I got an email back saying that if I purchased online the woman would try to expedite my order and it wouldn’t be too much more than a week before it shipped. I went on and purchased three boxes haven’t gotten my confirmation that they have shipped yet. But the day after purchasing I got an email from Paul the owner saying that he would check to see that my shipment got out fairly soon and mentioned that he was going to fix the website. So hopefully the purchase section is down because they’re redoing it. Maybe you could email him: info@litiholo.com and put attention Paul saying that you found the website shopping to be totally down.
SteveS

Post by SteveS »

I sent an email a little over a week ago asking if it was gonna be a big delay if I ordered a couple boxes of their small plates. In the email I mentioned that it didn’t give customers the feeling of security that the pricing still showed that it was going to increase in September and that the blog had such an old date as the last entry. I got an email back saying that if I purchased online the woman would try to expedite my order and it wouldn’t be too much more than a week before it shipped. I went on and purchased three boxes haven’t gotten my confirmation that they have shipped yet. But the day after purchasing I got an email from Paul the owner saying that he would check to see that my shipment got out fairly soon and mentioned that he was going to fix the website. So hopefully the purchase section is down because they’re redoing it. Maybe you could email him: info@litiholo.com and put attention Paul saying that you found the website shopping to be totally down.
SteveS

Post by SteveS »

Just got this email:
I am emailing in regards to your order #11641. We shipped it out today via USPS (Tracking #9405511206213214165572).

The backend of our storefront crashed over the weekend, so our system is not currently updating orders to 'shipped' status. This means you will not receive a shipment confirmation email, even though we shipped your order today. This email will serve as your shipping confirmation for your order.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with further questions or concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have our site back up and running as soon as possible!

-Maysie

Administrative Assistant | Liti Holographics | www.litiholo.com | (757) 873-6460
John Howard

Post by John Howard »

I finally got a call back from them. Their order page is down as is their email, but they hope to be up and running again soon.