Sorry, don't speak Russian, but looking for paper

Supported by http://www.holography.ru
Joe Farina

Post by Joe Farina »

Thank you so much, please let me know if there's anything I can do in return.
Gall

Post by Gall »

Sergey Petrovich, please email me a copy of the report so I can translate it.
agalakhov [at] gmail [dot] com
Gall

Post by Gall »

I just received the scanned copy of the talk. The translation will be available soon.
holos

Post by holos »

Prof. Barachevsky have sent the report to me. Dear colleague Joe Farina, please send me your e-mail address to my e-mail address holos@mail.ru and I can send you this report (4 jpg-pages).
Для Gallа - вам тексты уже послал.
Joe Farina

Post by Joe Farina »

Gall wrote:I just received the scanned copy of the talk. The translation will be available soon.
Thank you, Gall, your help is much appreciated.
Joe Farina

Post by Joe Farina »

Thank you, Holos, I've sent my email address.
holos

Post by holos »

Dear Jose Farina, I have sent you the report to your e-mail.
I have review about DCG: " Recording materials for holography based on photochemistry reactions in DCG", author Sherstyuk, V.P. too (16 pages). The review was written at 1980. If you are interested, I can send you this review.
Joe Farina

Post by Joe Farina »

holos wrote:Dear Jose Farina, I have sent you the report to your e-mail.
I have review about DCG: " Recording materials for holography based on photochemistry reactions in DCG", author Sherstyuk, V.P. too (16 pages). The review was written at 1980. If you are interested, I can send you this review.
Thank you for obtaining and sending the report, I appreciate it. I would very much like to read the review by Dr. Sherstyuk, the only problem is the language barrier. While it is possible to translate using a Russian/English dictionary, it is rather difficult in my case.

At a local university, I have access to a database called SciFinder. It kind of works like Google, but the database consists of a very large number of technical papers in many different languages. The abstracts of these papers have been translated into English. There have been many cases where the abstracts of Russian papers have been extremely interesting to me, but the papers themselves are of course in Russian.

At the moment, I'm interested in the effects of citric and succinic acid upon DCG. Since the paper you sent is rather short, I should be able to make some progress (though probably slow) by using a Russian/English translation program or dictionary.

Thanks again,

Jose Farina
holos

Post by holos »

Of course, I understand you. Our holographist Gall can help you translate the report, but the review have big volume (16 pages). Colin Kaminski propose use on-line Internet translators http://babelfish.altavista.com and http://www.translate.ru
Gall

Post by Gall »

The complete translation is ready. Where can I send it? (PDF, 60 kBytes).