Какая чувствительность имеет ПФГ-04 и БХЖ к....

Supported by http://www.holography.ru
ooleg

Post by ooleg »

Gall wrote:405 нм - это BluRay-диод. Удвоение и утроение дает другие длины волн.
Да ну например тут http://www.lazerlink.ru/1/father/spravki/4.pdf я увидел, что есть инфракрасные лазерние диоды на длине 810 нм. 810/2 = 405 нм. С такой невозможно сделать DPSS?
Gall

Post by Gall »

Можно было бы, но не делают.
ooleg

Post by ooleg »

Gall wrote:Можно было бы, но не делают.
Действительо я проверил и он был с bluray.
holos

Post by holos »

For Martin:
Yes, dear Martin, the sensitivity of DCG for short lengths of waves is very high (I have almost guessed it :) ). But, secondly, it is very important - to receive the image of the necessary color. For shift of length of reconstruction wave after developing DCG to 30-50 nm, we will receive the blue image that is not always pleasant. Need apply a special broadband developing based on that next fact – for the short length of a wave the hardness of a gelatinous layer along a thickness is very non-uniformly - intensity of a beam is quickly weakened. It is nonstable technology.
The second question - length of coherence, too matters also and I, as well as Gall, consider that for blue lasers it very low.

Your research of f new photographic materials - FEG - are extremely interesting. I hope, will be received as positive results for red lengths of waves.
ooleg

Post by ooleg »

Здравствуйте!
ПОради все сказано сдесь для длина кохерентности блурей диоды я для 18 евро закупил только диод с мощности 150 мвт, 405 нм. Когда через 3 недели он прийти в Болгарии я сдлаю питание и попробую его. От регуировке режимы можно получение длина кохерентности как написано здесь:
http://www.holographyforum.org/phpBB2/v ... f=2&t=6493
holos

Post by holos »

Вот и товарищ a_k пишет о том, что изображение у него уплыло в синюю область. Нужно применять тонкую температурную обработку для получения нормального изображения. Что и посоветовал коллеге a_k. Но, с когерентностью у лазера Blue-ray, похоже, все в порядке.
Martin

Post by Martin »

holos wrote:For Martin:
Yes, dear Martin, the sensitivity of DCG for short lengths of waves is very high (I have almost guessed it :) ). But, secondly, it is very important - to receive the image of the necessary color. For shift of length of reconstruction wave after developing DCG to 30-50 nm, we will receive the blue image that is not always pleasant. Need apply a special broadband developing based on that next fact – for the short length of a wave the hardness of a gelatinous layer along a thickness is very non-uniformly - intensity of a beam is quickly weakened. It is nonstable technology.
The second question - length of coherence, too matters also and I, as well as Gall, consider that for blue lasers it very low.

Your research of f new photographic materials - FEG - are extremely interesting. I hope, will be received as positive results for red lengths of waves.
These are all very good points, Sergey, thank you.
I agree, unless we don't have a reliable way of shifting the reconstruction wavelength to the red, broadband processing is the only way to go. Of course this does limit the use of such a system due to the risk of image blur.

As for the spectral sensitization of FEG we're still working on that...
holos

Post by holos »

Sorry, I had mistake about coherence of blue laser – our colleague ooleg made link to your site, to Topic “405nm DCG” http://www.holographyforum.org/phpBB2/v ... f=2&t=6493, where a_k made quite good hologram by blue laser. I wrote there too, that need more uniform illumination of photoplate and the fine tune of time of exposition, time of developing and level of temperature of developing. Only optimization of these three parameters will allow getting high quality holograms on DCG.
Martin

Post by Martin »

holos wrote:Sorry, I had mistake about coherence of blue laser – our colleague ooleg made link to your site, to Topic “405nm DCG” http://www.holographyforum.org/phpBB2/v ... f=2&t=6493, where a_k made quite good hologram by blue laser.

Actually, Ahmet ("a_k") did test a couple of of Bluray diodes but found only one with a reasonable coherence length. Unfortunately, it's dead now. All the other diodes provided coherence lengths in the millimeter range.
Joe Farina

Post by Joe Farina »

Martin wrote:Actually, Ahmet ("a_k") did test a couple of of Bluray diodes but found only one with a reasonable coherence length. Unfortunately, it's dead now. All the other diodes provided coherence lengths in the millimeter range.
Yes, that's too bad. We all had such high hopes for the bluray diodes. By the way, Martin, is comrade a_k back from vacation yet? :wink: