Looking to Hire a Holographer for work

Looking to work in holography? Need a holographer? Post here!
horrifi cholo

Post by horrifi cholo »

Hello my name is Micheal and I'm looking for a Holographer to for some work done. The pay for this will be between $75 and $200 depending on quality,size, and the time it takes for the work to be done. I need a Holographer who can produce his/her own emulsion and has his/her own equipment supplies. I will be needing this hologram created on a specialized film that I will be producing Polyester PET film. If the emulsion is silver halide or dichromate gelatin that is fine. The following link http://holographyforum.org/phpBB2/viewt ... f=4&t=5475 is very similiar to how I want the hologram to come out looking. Payment will be done via escrow or paypal and if everything works out I will be needing this done on a ongoing basis so please if you are able to handle this type of work and maybe have some work you can show me. Then get in contact with me. The latest I would like for work to be done is no later than Nov 14th, 2008. Post a reply
Dutchelm05

Post by Dutchelm05 »

Hello horrifi,

The hologram you have linked to is mine. I would be happy to talk to you about producing some DCG. However, I will state, that there are better holographiers on this forum then myself. You would like to PM me feel free. If I cannot produce what you need, I would be happy to refer you to other folks may be able to help.
Good Luck
Tony