National 3-D Day is March 22

Things going on in the world related to holography or our community of holographers.
Wackhaus

National 3-D Day is March 22

Post by Wackhaus »

Hi folks 👋 my name is ilicia, some of you already know me, some of you don’t. Either way, I’m just posting to inform everyone that there is such a thing as National 3-D Day, it falls on March 22 this year. This is a day I and my partner founded, and I hope you all will choose to celebrate or make use of it in whatever way you like :)
This is a National Calendar day, which is promoted and advertised on a National scale- and is equally available to anyone who chooses to utalize it, to promote their work, their business, or any other undertakings that can relate to this day as they can see fit.

I personally am editing together as much programming as I can to showcase holography and holographers to premiere that day, and I’m looking for content. If you have video ( be it 2D shot with your iPhone or 3-D stereoscopic),or stills, as long as it’s well lit I can probably find a way to include it. I’m looking for audio interviews as well.
And again, I encourage everyone to at least utilize this days opportunity to their advantage. Please DM me for my email, I apologize for not checking the board for some time, but will be sure to answer any messages in these next few weeks. And preemptively, have a happy and successful National 3-D Day 👌👌👌
pocket full of holograms