spatial light modulator

Starting point for beginners questions.
RUWA

spatial light modulator

Post by RUWA »

Hello,
I'm a beginner in the field of holography and right now im in the making process of my thesis on holography.can someone please help me with the simulation of SLM ? I'm using matlab for the simulation purpose. I have taken ' Correlation based multiplexing of complex amplitude data pages of holographic data storage using digital holographic techniques' by Takanori Nomuraas the base paper. Since there is no proper laboratory facility in my institution i have decided on proceeding with the simulation part but i find it difficult in simulating SLM. if anyone has any idea regarding the same i would be deeply grateful.

Regards
Ruwa
jrburns47

Re: spatial light modulator

Post by jrburns47 »

There are a few sophisticated SLM users here. Not me although I'd like to better understand the newest units. You might try Catherine Herne, Asst Physics Prof at SUNY New Paltz who uses SLMs holographically in her research with graduate students modeling nano machines. A bit beyond me but interesting stuff. Good luck. Hope you post your thesis results here when you're done.
RUWA

Re: spatial light modulator

Post by RUWA »

Thank you for your help jrburns47. hopefully i get my thesis done before the deadline.