Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Dichromated Gelatin.
dcgman

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by dcgman »

A hologram of a DOLL described as sexy? This is precisely why we holographers need to get out more....
Johnfp

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Johnfp »

ROTFLOL.

You should see the side to side clip I have...
Last edited by Johnfp on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnfp

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Johnfp »

I must say I have to correct. I may have stated I used three wavelengths. I did not. Probably because that's what I thought originally. But as research continued it proved I only needed two to get red, green and yellow, yellow being the combination of both wavelengths.
dannybee

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by dannybee »

Johnfp wrote:I want to share with other holographers a technique to get "some colors (is that ok)" out of DCG that I probably have hundreds of hours in, and I get in a debate with someone obsessed in proving what kind/type of hologram it is. Unbelievable. Danny, you are on my ignor list as of now or I'm done on this forum.

If you take one of my images and modify it and repost it without my permisson, you will hear from me in a different way.

***washing hands***
John i think your idea is nice, but i think your upset because this post is not going the way you wanted, my problem is not with your idea but that most seeing this think you did a 3 color dcg which in many minds is a full color dcg, but when they go to your site they see that the object is alter to mix the 3 lasers you used so the end dcg would match the same colors before you painted it, so you don't need red laser, we all would drool to know how to do color dcg.....
dannybee

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by dannybee »

in fact i would go one step farther , this would make a good paper maybe " How to do Full Color DCG without using red" just a thought
a_k

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by a_k »

Danny, I don't want you to post in John's threads anymore.

Ahmet
dannybee

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by dannybee »

:(
Johnfp

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Johnfp »

Thank you ahmet for the removal of the photo.
Jeffrey Weil

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Jeffrey Weil »

Hello John,

Great looking hologram.

I've not had a chance to fully read your web pages but from the quick scan I did it's clear you put a lot of time and effort into this. I bet you learned a whole bunch of stuff doing it. Excellent!

Could you please post a longer video of the hologram? I've love to see the parallax you managed to record.

Keep up the good work. I promise I'll read your complete write up of the process.

Jeff W
Johnfp

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Johnfp »

I would be glad to Jeffrey.
One minor statement. The one I found, I looked at it last night, was not this one. So I will have to look for it, but I should be able to find it. The one I found, well, she is a little more in her birthday suit if you know what I mean. Funny thing is, her female endowments grow quite large when you tilt the plate in any direction.

Jeffrey, did you get my e-mail via this forum?