Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Dichromated Gelatin.
Johnfp

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Johnfp »

I never posted a pic or vid of this hologram I made, one of my favorites because it is provocative by nature. No nudity but surely sexy. If it is too sexy I would not take offense if it was deleted. So here it goes. I still have it, just found it the other day and it is still in good shape.

It is of a resin based model of a woman pulling up one of her stockings. Her hair is Yellow, her top wrap is green, her dress is orange and her skin, well is skin color.

Hope you enjoy it.
Model.JPG
Model.JPG (19.22 KiB) Viewed 4949 times
http://www.holograms3d.com/PhotoGal/Mod ... kModel.avi

dannybee

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by dannybee »

nice john the colors are a bit nicer in the video, but way too short :D is the mate white or tan?
Johnfp

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Johnfp »

In the video there is not matting, it is just held up in front of some flat black foamboard.

Not sure in the photo, but knowing me it was either flat black foamboard or black construction paper.

As always, for me anyway, digital cameras just dont record colors very properly. But I was very pleased, probably my best color DCG.
dannybee

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by dannybee »

Johnfp wrote:In the video there is not matting, it is just held up in front of some flat black foamboard.

Not sure in the photo, but knowing me it was either flat black foamboard or black construction paper.

As always, for me anyway, digital cameras just dont record colors very properly. But I was very pleased, probably my best color DCG.
well I think this is a great hologram and is a better color photo rendition it does better Justice to it, all i did was is i assumed that the mate was black and gray and used that for color balance
Tony

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Tony »

Really well done John
Mixing sex with holography is a good combo much like a gin and tonic
Johnfp

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Johnfp »

Danny, did you photoshop the colors on your snapshot of the video? It looks paler then my video and it is not that pale in real life.

I know Tony, I have another but dare not show it here. I am really suprised more did not adopt the technique, especially the ones that make their own artwork. But of course you still need the wavelengths 447, 488 and 514. I guess it limits the technique to large Argon users.
dannybee

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by dannybee »

Johnfp wrote:Danny, did you photoshop the colors on your snapshot of the video? It looks paler then my video and it is not that pale in real life.

I know Tony, I have another but dare not show it here. I am really suprised more did not adopt the technique, especially the ones that make their own artwork. But of course you still need the wavelengths 447, 488 and 514. I guess it limits the technique to large Argon users.
probly because im using the mate to balance i need to bring up the saturation.....no used your photo.....yes i use photoshop .. here i adjusted the the saturation
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Johnfp

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Johnfp »

Yea, you really shouldn't do that unless you ask first. It still does not look nearly like it does in real life. Did you ever think that the camera saturates black differently then other colors, so balancing the whole photo to black may dull the other colors?
Johnfp

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by Johnfp »

I thought you meant the background. The matt was a manilla folder I believe. If you could remove your photos, I would appreciate it. Thank you for trying anyway.
dannybee

Very Sexy 3 color DCG

Post by dannybee »

Johnfp wrote:I thought you meant the background. The matt was a manilla folder I believe. If you could remove your photos, I would appreciate it. Thank you for trying anyway.
I remove one.. but in the film it does look a bit less yellow color or amber, it would be nice to shoot it with white card or color chart in corner so we can see what you see.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.