Search Results

These are all of the old posts from the first two years of the forum. They are locked.
Updated: 2005-03-28 by HoloM (the god)
Colin Kaminski

Search Results

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Now if you search for in Google:

holography forum network54

You will get this site as the third link! It is the first search engine I have been able to get to see us. Since both of the other references are from Frank's site I believe Frank adding a link to this site is what got us noticed.

Thank you Frank.
Colin Kaminski

Search Results

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Well, 30 seconds later it did not come up.
Colin Kaminski

Search Results

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Well, today a search for:

"Holography Forum Network54"

has called up this site regularly. Perhaps this means we are on the map. I am hoping we will find other people interested in our forum. Graham Saxby indicated he will give us a look over. I need to contact Dr. Tung Geong from Integraf as he often will review selected posts for me.

If anyone knows of any people to invite to the forum please contact them. Also if you have a web page please add a link to this forum and post a link to your page so we can see it. From what I understand about Google, cross linking makes us all easier to find.

Tom B.

Search Results

Post by Tom B. »

Try "holography Tom B" It seems that quantity matters, too. Just for kicks, I tried "holography break leg" which turned up Richard Ralliston's delightful "History of Dichromates" http://www.xmission.com/~ralcon/dichrohist.html
In Section 1.4 he breaks his leg in a glider accident. Given that this turns out to be one of your interests, I retract my theatrical "break a leg" and just wish you well and safe soaring.

Colin Kaminski

Search Results

Post by Colin Kaminski »

Wow, It was fun to see pictures of some of the people I have only read about. If my load in goes well today I may have time to read the text tonight.