holographyforum.org

Discuss the old forum and how we would like to go on.
holomaker

holographyforum.org

Post by holomaker »

hello all! yes its me dave Battin, i sighned up thinking i would try and ba a lurker, well guess what, that didnt really work . thanks for this new forum Ahmet, im glad we were able to keep the forum to a one site and not have issues of needing more than one site.
a_k

holographyforum.org

Post by a_k »

Welcome Dave. It's good to see you. I'm glad too that we stay united.

Ahmet
rzeheb

holographyforum.org

Post by rzeheb »

Dave, you couldn't lurk if your life depended on it...... you already have 11 posts! :D :lol: :D :lol:
Ron
Colin Kaminski

holographyforum.org

Post by Colin Kaminski »

The forum is now closed and all files have been deleted. The archive is currently located at www.holoforum.org/oldforum.

Thank you everyone.
Jem

holographyforum.org

Post by Jem »

Colin Kaminski wrote:Thank you everyone.
No Colin, it should be us who are thanking you :) . You were the custodian of the Holography forum for many years, and I for one am very grateful for everything you did to promote the art of Holography. Without the Holographyforum I wouldn't be at the stage i'm at today. Quite what stage that is i'm still not sure :lol: . However, I've made huge progress thanks to the forum.

I wish you all the very best for the future and hope to remain friends on Facebook.

Cheers

Jem
Johnfp

holographyforum.org

Post by Johnfp »

I read the first 5 or 6 and the last 5 or 6 posts and could not find what I was looking for. I know the old holographyforum.org had issues and went away. But it seems this forum is only 2 years old but has archived posts that are older. What happened here to archive the older posts? Anyone know?
holorefugee

holographyforum.org

Post by holorefugee »

Johnfp

holographyforum.org

Post by Johnfp »

Is that holographyforum or holoforum archive?
holorefugee

holographyforum.org

Post by holorefugee »

That is all of the data from the old forum blended with the missing Dinesh posts but no photos. It was the best that could be done.
Johnfp

holographyforum.org

Post by Johnfp »

Got it. Thank you. Hope your family is well.